Matt Hilscher stands out as a highly skilled personal injury lawyer at Esquire Law in Phoenix, Arizona. He approaches his work with a high level of empathy, which makes him a formidable litigator. Attorney Hilsher genuinely cares about his clients and is dedicated to fighting for those facing life’s most challenging situations. He is known for his unwavering commitment to his clients and is often described as relentless by those who have worked with him. Attorney Hilsher’s confidence stems from his extensive experience litigating challenging legal issues in court for almost a decade. His empathetic approach to his work allows him to connect with his clients on a deeper level, and he is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that they receive the justice they deserve.
Originally from Fort Worth, Texas, Hilsher moved to Arizona for school and quickly fell in love with the area’s access to outdoor activities. He decided to stay in Phoenix and began his legal career as a private criminal defense attorney. Hilsher defended individuals charged with major felony cases in every court in Arizona, gaining a unique perspective on juries and trial preparation. Despite being thrown into the deep end with his first trial being for first-degree murder, Hilsher’s experience gave him the ability to pinpoint a case’s lynchpin in front of a future jury.
Matt Hilscher brings a tenacious spirit to his personal injury cases, which sets him apart from other attorneys. He approaches each case with a high level of energy and enthusiasm, and his passion for legal battles is evident in his work. Matt’s non-judgmental approach to his clients is a testament to his professionalism and dedication to his work. He strives to provide his clients with the best possible legal representation and is committed to achieving the best possible outcome for each case.
2014 – Arizona
Baylor University (B.A.)
Arizona Summit Law School (J.D.)
- 2016 National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys “Top 10 Under 40” Award
- 2016 American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys “10 Best” Client Satisfaction Award
- 2017 American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys “10 Best – Arizona” Award for Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service
- 2017 National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys Nationally Ranked “Top 10 Under 40” Award for Excellence in the field of Criminal Law
- 2018 The National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40” Criminal Defense Lawyers Award
- 2018 American Institute of Legal Advocates “Rising Star in the Field of Criminal Law” Award
- 2018 American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys “10 Best – Arizona” Award for Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service
- 2019 Attorney & Practice Magazine’s “Top 10 Criminal Attorney – Arizona” Award
- 2020 The National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40” Criminal Defense Lawyers Award
- 2021 Attorney & Practice Magazine’s “Top 10 Criminal Attorney – Arizona” Award
- 2021 & 2022 Super Lawyers Southwest “Rising Star” Award